Experts recommend a healthy person should see their dentist two times per year (at-risk groups should come more frequently). But have you ever wondered why? Here are 5 reasons that Dr. Rob and Dr. Cody want you to come to Jackson Dental.
- A good cleaning – no matter how good of a job you do on your own with brushing and flossing, you still need to have a professional cleaning twice a year to ward off gum disease, cavities, and other issues.
- A full examination – a lot of tooth and mouth problems are not visible or don’t cause pain. A thorough examination allows the dentist to look for signs of disease or other problems.
- X-rays – For the things that can’t be seen, you need X-rays, which can diagnose things such as damage to jawbones, tumors, cysts, tooth shifting or other issues.
- A bright, white smile – Few things can give you confidence like a beautiful, white smile. Regular dental exams with polishing can help keep your teeth pearly white.
- It’s fun, we promise! – We get it. The dentist is not what you think of when you think of a good time. But at Jackson Dental we try our best to make it as easy and painless as possible with laughter, smiles and exceptional patient service.