Are you one of the many people who love your sweets? We know sometimes it’s hard to pass up a delicious cookie or cake even when you know you shouldn’t whether it be because of your teeth or your waistline. But, good news! Not all sweet treats are bad for you especially if eaten in moderation. Here are a few favorites that we rounded up for you.
- Plain yogurt with fresh fruit
- Cottage cheese with fresh peaches
- Smoothies made from milk, fresh fruit and/or yogurt
- Frozen chocolate bananas: Peel and cut a banana into two equal halves and freeze. Once frozen solid, take out and roll in dark melted chocolate. While the chocolate is still warm, roll in a crunchy topping such as nuts or granola then return to the freezer for about an hour.
- All-fruit popsicles: This one is really simple. Pick your favorite fruit, throw it in the blender with some lime juice and freeze! Good fruit options include watermelon, pears, peaches and berries