We say it all the time but the importance of regular dental visits cannot be stressed enough. We understand a trip to the dentist isn’t always your favorite thing to do but in doing so you are saving yourself time, money, and pain in the long run. Regular dental visits allow our dentists and hygienists to do screenings and exams that can detect issues before they become harder to treat or cause irreversible damage.
Here are a few proactive steps you can take for good dental health.
- Floss daily
- Brush twice a day with a soft-bristled toothbrush
- Use a fluoride toothpaste
- Reduce sugar intake
- Eat a nutritious, plant-based diet
- Schedule dental visits every six months for cleanings and/or exams
- Don’t put off dental treatments
- Schedule a visit if you have an aching tooth
Don’t Wait. Schedule Your Preventive Treatment Today
Schedule your next visit to Jackson Dental today by calling 573-243-5200. We look forward to serving you!