December is a time of gift giving; holiday parties and spending the season with loved ones. While we don’t rank up there with a trip home to see mom, here are a few reasons why a visit to Jackson Dental should be on your December to-do list.
- It has been six months or longer since your last visit or you are experiencing any pain or discomfort.
- Use it or lose it. Many insurance benefits roll over at the beginning of the calendar year.
- You could use a whitening treatment to get your teeth holiday selfie-ready.
- You or your teen is home from college on winter break.
- Ill-fitting dentures are keeping you from enjoying all of your favorite holiday foods.
- Snoring is keeping you or your partner from getting a full night’s rest.
No matter your dental needs, Jackson Dental is here to help you with restorative, preventative and cosmetic dentistry services including dental implants, oral appliance therapy, Zoom® whitening and more. Give us a call today at 573-243-5200 to schedule an appointment.